Welcome!

Hi! My name is Allison Michelle ***** (heah heah, secretttzzz)

My hair is an ugly shade of blonde/brown (I would like to dye it a chocolatey brown... but ya)

I have Grey/Blue eyes

I am 14 years of age

And this is MY blog. 0_O

--Allison



Friday, August 14, 2009

School bus yeyo contact lens, Jessica!

It's been about a month since I have last posted on this blog, no reason why I didn't. I had the time to post; I guess my life was just all like nahh and stuff.

So today we are leaving for Lake Chelan for the weekend (yay) and I MIGHT get to drive a Jet Ski!!! (depends if the age limit is really 14 years of age).

My cousin Anna is coming over for a week starting on Monday, which will be pretty funtastic! We are, like, going to a baseball game and stuff... so ya. It'll be funz.

--Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment