Welcome!

Hi! My name is Allison Michelle ***** (heah heah, secretttzzz)

My hair is an ugly shade of blonde/brown (I would like to dye it a chocolatey brown... but ya)

I have Grey/Blue eyes

I am 14 years of age

And this is MY blog. 0_O

--Allison



Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ALL TERABITHIANS PLAY IN NARNIA

First off, I would just like to say WELCOME HOME JESSICA!!!!!! I hope you had a good flight back from the salmon state! (Alaska)


So I am writing a new book. The title is 'All Terabithians Play in Narnia', no joke I am really making this book. It pretty much about Nahh. The sentences don't flow right, the whole story makes no sense, and the best part is... IT'S IN NAHH! LOL


Is it me, or has it been really hot these past few days... I mean whooaaaaaa...


Okay, a couple of days ago I went to Wild Waves for exactly 8 hours and I went on pretty much everything! It was soooooooo much fun! But when the park had 8 minutes until closing time, my friend was all like "Hey! Lets go on the ride!" *points to Timberaxe* "It's like my favorite ride!"
So i'm like, okay, I was feeling very adventurous. The Timberaxe is this ride that just goes around in a loop the whole time, and I mean it was a BIG loop... I HATED IT never go on that ride...

--Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment