Welcome!

Hi! My name is Allison Michelle ***** (heah heah, secretttzzz)

My hair is an ugly shade of blonde/brown (I would like to dye it a chocolatey brown... but ya)

I have Grey/Blue eyes

I am 14 years of age

And this is MY blog. 0_O

--Allison



Friday, July 24, 2009

Meh mum is such aye kii kii....

Yesterday I got to spend the day with my two friends after a couple hours at a pool and a sleepover, yay!


My friend (whose house we slept over at) lives in Kent, so we all went down to Kent Station and shopped around. I didn't buy anything, but yeah.



So the day before we decided to go see a movie. Both my other friends wanted to go see this movie called My Sister's Keeper. I had no desire to see the movie myself, but I was out-voted.


DO NOT GO SEE IT. It was very hard to follow, they kept on jumping back and forth and didn't stay on one subject! UGH. Plus it made all of us cry, but I have not idea why it did since I hated it.
--Allison

2 comments:

  1. Oh!! I read a reveiew about it and its sopost to like, be really bad. not like bad in teh ki way but just stupid. I guess the book is wayyyyy better and the author was not inpressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeyo, an dplus they left out so many important things. Like the main girl dying in a car accident.

    ReplyDelete