Welcome!

Hi! My name is Allison Michelle ***** (heah heah, secretttzzz)

My hair is an ugly shade of blonde/brown (I would like to dye it a chocolatey brown... but ya)

I have Grey/Blue eyes

I am 14 years of age

And this is MY blog. 0_O

--Allison



Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lazy....yeahhhh

I've been too lazy to type about how my Mane n' Tail S/C has been working... it's been working great! I love it! It's been, like, 2 weeks now and my hair feels great! I would recommend it to anyone!


So this week has been REALLY stressful for me. I am currently taking care of 5 animals, I have to walk to all of the houses.



It's been really stressful because I have had to go to a lot of events when I had to take care of the animals, creating extreme stress. Ah well, I'll be making some cash at least.

--Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment